TATURA aims to be an employer of choice for all staff. As an organisation we operate by the general rule of “treat others, as you would like to be treated”.
These values impact on everything we do – in how we attract, retain and value our staff to how we treat our customers. As responsible citizens to how we treat our environment. These attributes are clearly evident in every facet of the company.
As an employer we regularly update our policies and practices to maintain our staff job satisfaction and benefits. As an employee you will be part of a professional team where you will be supported and encouraged to demonstrate commitment to quality improvement and innovation.
Living in a rural community you will enjoy a quality lifestyle in a safe, supportive and relaxed environment.
Employment benefits include:
- The opportunity to develop your career with access to on-going training and job rotation.
- Working with a company with an international reputation for innovative product development and adoption of new technologies.
- Family-friendly policies – paid and unpaid parental leave. Access to part-time or flexible hours (where appropriate within company business requirements).
- An extensive employee support program promoting a healthy work-life balance. Availability of life coaching for staff, access to free and confidential counselling and wellness programs.
- A positive workplace culture delivering job satisfaction, team building and consultative management practices.
- Employer paid Income Protection Insurance for all permanent staff – providing support for anyone experiencing long term injury or illness outside their working environment.
- Competitive salaries and incentive reward schemes. Salary sacrifice for employee superannuation contributions.
- An active social club.
- A welcome pack giving local and regional information with additional support for new staff relocating to the region.